"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Tuesday 1 April 2014

I Started My Running Streak

My run this morning marked the start of my running streak. I am breaking it up into small goals.

First goal: run 30 days in April.


I will post regular updates. Remember my plan is:

  • Start 1 April 2014.
  • Run every day for 30 days.
  • If I make 30 I'm sure I can make 50.
  • If I make 50 I must make it to 100.
  • If I can do 100  why not do another 100 and make it 200.
  • 200 to 300 becomes close to 365...let's go for a year running streak!

  • Some say streaking is foolish. So I find it perfect to start on April fool's day :)

    Happy running!

    11 comments:

    Amy said...

    Yes, April Fool's is the perfect day to start - ha ha! Good luck!

    Tina @GottaRunNow said...

    Have fun running ever day! I'm sure it will feel great to finish each 30 days of the challenge.

    Robin said...

    Great start!

    Karien P. said...

    You're such a dedicated and consistent runner - I have no doubt in my mind that you'll make it for a year or even longer. Enjoy!

    Unknown said...

    Good luck with the streak!

    Anonymous said...

    Great job, Johann!!!

    Char said...

    Foolish? I know I couldn't do it but some people are built differently to me and can cope fine. I'm pretty sure you're in that category.

    Lauren said...

    I love how you have broken this into small goals. It is apropos to start on April Fool's Day ;) I started mine today too. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ajh said...

    Enjoy! I like the small goals. It's how I get through many things.

    coach dion said...

    My streak started by mistake... I had always rested on a Friday, then Friday was a holiday, and so was the next one... and the 3rd friday was newyear, so with 3 weeks under the belt I started 2012 on a 21 day streak...

    Black Knight said...

    I am sure you will succeed.
    Good luck.