"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Friday 29 July 2011

I Met The Crazy Penguin!

Last night I was lucky enough to meet Tiina from One Crazy Penguin here in my own hometown. Tiina and her family have been on vacation in Africa and on their way home they had a stopover in Johannesburg. Yay, at last I could meet one of the bloggers from the other side of the world!


Tiina with her lovely parents.

We had a great time chatting but soon it was time to say goodbye. It was really great to meet these super nice and friendly people and I was sad that we could not spend more time together. We will certainly make a plan Tiina! Disney Marathon, Comrades...my list is long either side of the world.


Happy to have met, but sad to say goodbye so soon…


Tiina's mom, Tiina, me and her dad.

The three of us with my son, Rohann.

Have a super weekend everyone!

16 comments:

Molly said...

How cool that you got to meet up, and on your home turf!!!

Kate Geisen said...

Very cool that you guys got to meet!

ajh said...

That is very cool that you had a bloggy meet up! Yeah. We'll have ours when you race in Vermont!

Marlene said...

So fun to meet a blogger from "our" side of the world. :)

Unknown said...

what a cool meet up!

misszippy said...

That really is just too cool! I love that you had this chance!

Big Daddy Diesel said...

That is really cool, Tiina rocks

Jennifer said...

So cool that you all got to meet!

Ewa said...

Johann, how about you fly to this side of the pond? Can you imagine how many of us you could meet this way? :-)

Lauren said...

Awesome!

Lauren said...

Awesome!

Amy said...

How cool! Isn't it awesome to meet a fellow blogger?

Lindsay said...

how cool! hopefully one day i will get a shoutout here as well when i come visit :)

Black Knight said...

I am so glad you had the opportunity to meet another blogger friend.

Anne (Penguin's mom) said...

Johann, It was great to meet you and your son. We really hope you will come over this way and visit us and Disney World. Thank you - Anne & Rein (Tiina's mom & dad)

Richelle said...

Very cool! I hope to meet more bloggers in the future.