"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Tuesday 23 June 2015

I entered a cycle race!

What? True story... I entered a cycle race!

The 94.7 cycle challenge is much like the Comrades marathon... You have to do it at least once... If you cycle...

Anette has done it before and she's been keen to get me to do it with her. Since I'm cycling and still not able to run I figured this is a good time to get this done.

So Anette and I are both entered for this year's 94.7 cycle challenge. Better get some training done!


Happy training everyone!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Sounds like fun!

Kate Geisen said...

Exciting! Very cool that it's something you guys can share, too. :)

coach dion said...

How about Argus next year...?

Karien P. said...

You're becoming one of them...! ;)

Char said...

I guess if you can't run you've got to get your fix somehow.

Giorgio said...

You both are going to have an exciting challenge.