"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Monday 8 September 2014

Introducing ActionGear.TV


I was contacted by the friendly staff from ActionGear and asked if I would be interested in helping them to spread the word about their newly launched digital TV channel. In return I will get exposure by being published on their blog page.


This is a great opportunity for me to work with some like-minded people and also a great way to show off some of South Africa's awesome athletes and adventurers.


I will share their weekly TV episode here, so keep an eye out for that. I mentioned some of my future ideas to them which they liked so watch this space,,,

Pleace check out these links for more info:

www.actiongear.co.za    &    www.actiongear.tv

I'm really excited about this!

Have a super week everyone!