"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Thursday, 16 January 2014

Back from a wonderful trip.

Hi Everyone! We are back from Mauritius after a wonderful trip. I decided to do the "unplug from technology" thing while there and it was wonderful.

I will post full reports with lots of photos but for now here is a quick summary.

From the time we took off from Johannesburg...


To landing in Mauritius...


To my first road run...


and my first trail/beach run...


Awesome beaches and ocean!






Wonderful swim!

To taking off from Mauritius...


and landing in Johannesburg again...


WE HAD A BLAST!!!


14 comments:

One Crazy Penguin said...

Words cannot convey the amount of jealousy that I have. Glad you had an awesome trip :)

Kate Geisen said...

It looks AMAZING. Welcome back!!

Giorgio said...

What a wonderful beach!
Il seems you and your family had a great time in that special part of the world.

Char said...

It looks amazing. All those spectacular colours!! I'm glad you had such a great trip.

Jill said...

Wow!!!!!!!!

coach dion said...

Great place for a training camp...

ajh said...

It looks incredible! Glad you had such a great trip.

Michael said...

You have NO idea how insanely jealous I am right now. I'm sitting here in my house with 30 mph winds and wind chills just below zero...just dreaming of being on a beach!

That looks so beautiful! I go to Cozumel in Feb....can't wait!

Kovas Palubinskas said...

Looks like a great trip, love the colors in the water.

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Not a fan of the beach here, but I gotta admit, those pictures are beautiful!

Karien P. said...

Looks amazing! Can't wait to read the details of your runs!

Robin said...

Looks spectacular!

lindsay said...

Gorgeous! Glad you had a fun vacation!

ribut ariadi said...

Thank you for your very nice article, do not forget to read my articles also kata kata bijak, kata kata cinta, kata kata romantis, kata kata motivasi, kata kata galau and many other interesting articles on my blog that.