"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Friday 16 February 2018

Bad first Ascent Switchback Gloves

If you ever see the first Ascent Switchback cycling gloves for a good price, be careful to buy them. I can't say if they are all the same, but I had no fun with mine.

first Ascent Switchback gloves

The colour keeps washing out and even sweating out. I thought it would get better over time, but it actually became worse and worse. 


I've stopped wearing them now after some clothing and other things got stained. My hands looks like I burst multiple veins when I remove the gloves after a sweaty ride. Really not good. 

So be careful when buying these and even more careful to wash them together with any other clothing...


Have a happy weekend everyone! Be safe!


No comments: