"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Friday 22 August 2014

Friendly Face For Friday

After the sad post of Wednesday I just have to end the week with a friendly face good news story.

Most of you saw Smiley on FB and that is also where I saw this little stray the first time. Something told me this was a dog I had to rescue.


So I did and was that a great choice or what?! He is fantastic! Smiley and Spiral have become best friends and are always together.


Until the little fellow clutches out after a busy day...


A truly amazing dog!

Have a super weekend! I will be running trails...yay me!!!

8 comments:

Karien P. said...

He's adorable :) . Enjoy the trails!

Anonymous said...

So sweet, my boys would love to have a dog like Smiley!

One Crazy Penguin said...

I already love him! He's so stinking cute!

Robin said...

How great is that...best friends already :)

Jill said...

Oh man, he is so adorable and I'm glad he's become a great playmate for your other puppy. Dogs need playmates, too! And I'm sure he's been a great distraction for you.

Hope you had a fabulous trail run and got to enjoy that dirt!! :)

Amy said...

It looks like Smiley and Spiral were meant to be brothers!

Char said...

That's so lovely. Smiley's certainly landed on his feet. No wonder he's smiling.

ajh said...

What a lucky dog!!