"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Thursday 1 January 2015

It's 2015!

Another year is done but that means a new one is waiting...


A big THANK YOU to all the readers and followers of my blog. I really appreciate the support.


I plan to have a very exciting and interesting year so hopefully I can keep the blog exciting and interesting as well.

A few running goals for 2015:

1. The Forest Run 60km
2. Sky Marathon
3. Rhodes Ultra (I got an invite!)
4. Run The Berg 50km (2 x 25km days)
5. Jannas 18 hour circuit race
6. 48 hour or 6 day circuit race

Those are my main goals for the year. As usual I will run a few more races as training for the above.

My motto for 2015 is "Make The Most Of Every Moment".

Let's do it!

Happy New Year!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Happy New Year Johann! I look forward to hearing about your 2015 adventures in running :)

Char said...

I always look forward to seeing what big plans you have ahead for the next year. I hope 2015 is great for you.

Karien P. said...

Those are fantastic goals, Johann - wishing you an incredible 2015!

Amy said...

Happy New Year, to you too, Johann! It does look like you have an exciting year ahead!

Robin said...

All the best for 2015!!

Jill said...

Woohoo to 2015! I kiss 2014 good-bye and welcome the new year! You have some cool races coming up, and I'm sure you'll do great!

Off to read your 48 hour race report...here I am, late as always.

Happy New Year, my friend. Oh, and I saw Steve and Kathleen for lunch a few weeks ago - they say Hi!

Kate Geisen said...

Happy New Year, Johann! I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures this year. I'm always so impressed with your running consistency. Your training posts on facebook remind me of how much better I could be doing. ;-)

Black Knight said...

Happy New Year and good luck on your goals.