"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Wednesday 20 December 2017

The Cycling Tan


One thing that cycling gives you is the cycling tan. I've always had a sock tan from running and some running shorts type tan. A bit of a running vest tan as well but I must say my cycling tan beats that.

The fore arm... note the watch outline and then the nice tan between the watch and the glove. White hand with tanned fingers. Beautiful!


The upper arm... this gives any farmer a run for his money.


And of course the legs... lovely, especially when wearing shorts.


I'm told all of this means I'm having a great summer. Yes, I can go with that. I'm having a great summer!

Please take care in the sun everyone. Have fun!

1 comment:

The Padre said...

Outstanding And Well Earned!! Stay Strong And Keep Adding Up Those Miles.

Cheers