"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Monday 17 June 2013

For the other half that drives and motivates me

Blogathon post 17/30

As I sit and think about today's blog I think about what motivates me and what keeps me going. I see myself as someone with drive and lots of things to do all day every day. That's on top of what this blog is all about...my running.

As I sit here I realise that I will not be able to do what I do every day without the other half of my life...my wonderful wife Anette.


Today's blog was going to be about some of the things that drive and motivate me. My thoughts could not go further than Anette because she is what drives and motivates me. Without her I would not be able to do what I do. She is the force behind me.

 

This is for her, for always being there and supporting me in everything I do. Thank you Anette! I love you with all my heart.

 
 




7 comments:

Lauren said...

Such a sweet post. It's nice to have such a great motivator.

Char said...

Awww. You made my crusty old heart melt just a little. That's just so lovely to hear.

Unknown said...

Awwww. Very sweet. :-)

Alyssa said...

So much love!

Theia said...

So sweet!!!! You are both lucky to have each other.

Kate Geisen said...

So glad you have someone so loving and supportive in your life. It's wonderful to have your own biggest fan. :) And it's clear from your words that you're Anette's biggest fan, too.

Christina said...

That is so wonderful. I don't know if I'm as supportive to my boyfriend as Anette is to you. She sounds very wonderful.