"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Tuesday 15 December 2015

Summer Cold


It seems I jinxed myself with my previous post about my training going forward. Just the day after writing it I started feeling the first symptoms of a cold or flu. 

We are nearing the middle of summer but trust me to get something like this just as my training finally comes right... Frustration is the word that comes to mind. 


Anyway, my plan still remains the same. Everything will just be a week or two later than originally planned. Let's hope this is really the last setback.

Happy training!

2 comments:

Robin said...

GRRRR the summer cold is the worst! Hope you feel better soon.

Char said...

Summer colds are horrible. At least when you're sick in winter you can enjoy hot drinks and heat packs and snuggling under a doona on the couch binge-watching Dexter. There's not one comforting thing you can do in summer apart from take drugs.