"I'd rather be seen on my bicycle than on a park run" - Quote from the dark side

Monday 6 January 2014

Off for a week of fun...and some running!


The year is nearly a week old and people are returning from their summer holidays. Things at work are slowly returning to normal. But not for me!


Anette and I are off to Mauritius tomorrow for 8 days. Her trip includes some work but I am actually off for a proper holiday. :) Of course I plan to run there and I will explore the surroundings this way.


Looking at the pictures above (beach at Flic en Flac where we will be) I am not putting any plan in place that includes Total January 2014 Mileage... No, this time the trip comes first :)

Happy running!

17 comments:

Karien P. said...

Looks AMAZING!! Enjoy!

KovasP said...

Great way to start off the New Year - have a great time!

Unknown said...

Enjoy your holidays!

Jim ... 50after40 said...

Incredible way to begin 2014 ... that will spoil you! Have a great time.

Giorgio said...

What a beautiful way to begin the new year!
May you have a great holiday!

coach dion said...

Have fun, and run!!!

misszippy said...

Feeling very green with envy right now! Enjoy.

Kate Geisen said...

Oh my gosh, this looks WONDERFUL!! Especially considering the very white and cold view out our window right now. Have a wonderful time!

One Crazy Penguin said...

So jealous! Have a freaking blast!!!

ajh said...

Oh my. Have fun and take pictures.

Char said...

I can't wait to see your pics. Have a great holiday.

Jill said...

SUPER JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robin said...

That looks glorious. Enjoy.

Andre said...

♣️Lucky boggers❗️ Geniet dit♥️

Black Knight said...

What a wonderful place. Enjoy your vacation.

oldrunningfox. said...


Been there - way back in 1953 while in the R.A.F. Absolutely wonderful place. So jealous! Enjoy...

Raina said...

Would like to be packed in one of your bags right now :)
Hope you had a fun time!